This recipe was a throw together this morning as school lunch was looking pretty ordinary. They were an absolute hit for a second breakfast and with the hubby! Gluten Free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, processed sugar free!
2 small bananas mashed
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups gluten-free oats
1/2 cup shredded organic coconut
1/4 cup died dried apple
1/4 cup currants
2 Tablespoons honey
1 Teaspoon organic vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees (c)
2. Combine banana, vanilla, cinnamon, coconut oil and honey.
3. Add oats, coconut, currants, and apple.
4. Mix together and roll into 12 balls, place on 2 trays lined with baking paper and flatten.
5. Bake for 30-40min (I like mine crunchy so closer to 40).
6. Cool and enjoy. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.